Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Glitter on my boots


And on my pillow, the sofa, the floor... I don't think it was such a brilliant idea to gently pour it on my long hair, Mar... a nice dot in the middle of the forehead was cool, though. Oh, well, but we had fun!!! Such are the consequences of New Years Eve partying.

It went like this: a nice dinner with home made specialties by each of the attendants, good spirts, good company, lentils to follow the Italian tradition, grapes to follow the Spanish one... and chocolates stuffed with Manchego cheese (oh, yeah!!).

And then out to the nigth club. When I left the sky was invitingly pink and gold, so I could not head home, but went to the beach, wich was surprisingly deserted, and watched the first sun of 2007 raise beautifully.

Oh, I forgot to mention: 2006 ended in an akward way. I was robbed, for the first time in my life (and I hope the last one). A guy grabbed my mobile phone while I was writting a message as I walked on the street. Very typical of me. But it is not adviseable to do that when you are loaded with packages in downtown Barcelona. Sorry if I didn't reply to any messages. Now the service is restablished.
Hey, and Happy New Year!!!